Friday, May 4, 2007

Seven days to summer

Welp, I turned in the old research paper. It came out pretty good if you ask me, but we'll see what she thinks next Friday I suppose. I also FINALLY got a response from Interlochen and it appears that I'm not good enough for them or something. Whatever. I got over that awhile ago when they didn't respond to my application for 10 weeks. I'm just going to spend the summer focusing on making stuff for my website, taking those kish classes, and taking care of that potential commission. I hope it pays good. I also hope its something I can do and do well.

Oh, and I finally finished signing up for classes. Only one studio next semester which is weird. Other than the book arts class I got all the classes I wanted so that's good. I really wanted that book arts class, though so its a bit disappointing. I just wanted to split up the number of english classes I was taking as opposed to art classes better. Now I'm taking four english classes at once. It's going to be taxing and it would have been nice to have two studios and three english classes. Oh well.

So anyway, here's what I'm taking:

Intermediate Studio Arts with Ros Schwartz--M/W/F 9-11:40
Current Art Issues Seminar with Conrad Bakker--T 4-6:40
Introductory Narrative Writing with David Wright--M/W 3:30-4:45
American Lit 1914-1945 with William J. Maxwell--T/R 2-3:15
Intermediate Expository Writing with TBA--M/W/F 12-12:50
Dostoevsky with Harriet Murav--M/W 2-3:20

So it's a lot. But its doable. That's what she said.

Listening to: Ben Folds--Rockin' the Subarbs

1 comment:

me said...

damn soph that's a lot of classes!