Monday, April 21, 2008

Vast Continued

Okay, so when I said pages 3-4 were almost done I was totally lying. I went in the next morning and it was totally wrong. For one, I realized that her head looked like it was blowing off when in fact she was supposed to look like she was just floating peacefully, albeit dead. I also went in and made her body smaller because I felt the scale would be more effective. This was all spurred on by critical but kind words from by studio mates. Thanks guys! It looks so much better now.

The mock up pages the image is based on:



The (hopefully) final version, except for the text. I still have to decide how I'm going to adhere the text and whether or not I want to work into the vellum and text a little or if I want a border or what. I'll see what people say at crit, I guess.





Sleep

No comments: