Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hey Look! New Pages!

And they only took me a week and two days to do. Here we have pages 12 and 13. For the second part--the part which is no longer detailing Waverly's childhood--I am switching to a more subdued palette and I will be working to make things a lot less flat. Which means that every page takes a lot longer because I have to layer and layer the watercolors on. I really like the end result, though.


Hey look! Clothes hangers! Perhaps we are now in some sort of department store?



We are! And Waverly is chillin' out with a mannequin that looks kind of like a badass Venus de Milo! Why? Because that's how cool I am.

Gluh. I am never going get this whole thing finished in time for the Chicago comic con this summer.

1 comment:

Maddi said...

I especially like the one with the hangers. I also think you might hang up your skirts weird.