Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Over It. And Also? Three More Pages!!



Who is that whiny bitch from before? I'm so over it. What was I going to do with another art degree, anyway? You don't need a degree to write a novel, just skill and creativity. Now I won't have to write a bunch of academic essays for all the extra english classes I was going to have to take.

In other news, more pages. I'm getting faster, I think. 15 down, only like, 90 more or so to g o. Anyway, here is 13. Mother is buying a dress.


Aww. Look at the baby. I think the snot bubble will become a running gag.

Annnnnd *drumroll* . . . my first word bubbles! I debated for a really long time how to do these, and I ended up deciding that they should be done by hand and written by hand. I think it was a really good choice. Doing it on the computer would have looked to perfect and out of place.

I should have another page done by Wednesday because thats when I have midterm critique. In the meantime, enjoy Mother's cleavage.

No comments: