Thursday, July 10, 2008

COMICS


So fat little ponies will always make me giggle. Especially when they poo.


Thank you, Kate Beaton. Comics like these make me want to kind of start doing silly little comics of my own. The only problem is I would take all the drawing way too seriously and a silly little comic would turn into an epic project. What is the matter with me?

Another reason I love Shetland ponies? Because when I was little my parents would take my brothers and I to this place called Blackberry Farm all decked out with tractor rides and a little train and stuff and there was this little Shetland pony wheel with the ponies tied to a revolving pole and kids would be set on them and they would lazily walk around in a circle like they had been doing it ever since they were little little. A look in their eyes and you would know that their souls had long been dead. Haha!

Also because the spunky Dick King-Smith character Sophie (her name is like my name! That is why I read the books!) wanted to be a farmer who had a Shetland pony. And a spotty pig. I have similar aspirations.

I have found an awesome new artist that I am too exhausted to write about now. But later. And also new stationary.

No comments: