Saturday, June 14, 2008

DIY

A couple of really neat DIY (Do it yourself) projects were featured on Design*Sponge and Skinny Laminx this week:











I would be all over these if I had a house to hang the lights in or a car to access the screenprinters. Maybe I'll do the plates next semester before I leave so I still have access to the kilns at school. I think I know a screenprinter who would be willing to do the other bit, but if I just know what sort of into to use on what sort of paper, it would be really easy to do that bit myself.

I have so much stuff to do before I go home next week for my brother's wedding. Let's see . . . finish 10 more invites, make a wedding album and guest book, and finish the Bacchus painting for him. How does time manage to go by so quickly???

No comments: