Monday, December 3, 2007

Too Much Too Much

So I had my final painting crit today as well as my final short story workshop. Gluh. Bad scheduling on my part. It's not so much the work that was involved, it's the amount of effort that goes into hearing people talk about your work. I don't know. I'm glad it's done with.

On a lighter note:


Granted, as of this moment I am not actually in the show. I was having an identity crisis with my painting and hated it so I opted out. However, I now quite like my painting and have emailed Jennifer to see if there is still space. Regardless, several of my friends work is in the show and we're having a big fun reception with food (but no alcohol, sadly) on Thursday. It should be fun, especially seeing as I have a paper due the next day.

Also: I did the cover illustration for my short story today. I didn't' show it to people because they generally seemed to have no idea what was going on, but here it is:


The story still needs a lot of work in order to make it at all discernible to people who aren't me, so this will probably be a later in the semester spring project. I'm pooped.

listening to: the voices in my head discussing whether I'm talented or full of it.

No comments: