Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Two Decades



Two decades ago a starry eyed dreamer came into the world. That starry eyed dreamer would quickly turn into a smart mouthed cynic. Happy birthday to me. You beat teen pregnancy. Go me. Evidently I do well at grammar, too.


In other news my mommy and daddy got me to coolest present. Okay, so I told mom what serger to get me and even sent her the link on amazon.com. But still. I can't want to use it. An look at all the pretty, pretty turquoise bowls! I totally didn't tell her to get me those. Anyway all that makes me wish I was back in DeKalb right now sewing up a storm. I would also like to send a shout out to all my grandparents who made a donation to the Sophie Doin' Stuff Foundation. It will certainly help me continue to do stuff, especially when I don't have a job this summer. Stupid Interlochen. They STILL haven't emailed me back.

listening too: Common--Be

No comments: