Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All Aboard the Gettin' Things Done Express. Next Stop: 1/3-DonesVille

Bwahahaha! Okay, I'm currently pumped on a three espresso shot caramel machiato. Perhaps this was a questionable decision seeing as I have a packed day tomorrow and class starting at 9 am, but whatever. I'm getting things DONE.

First? Pages 7-8! !kaPOW!


The next two pages are already taped down and on their way to getting done. They should be finished by tomorrow AT THE LATEST.

!sha-ZAM! mock up for pages 9-10, pages I've already started painting.

11-12 are already figured out, so 13-14 will be my goal tomorrow. Gettin' stuff done is pretty fulfilling. Also for some reason there is a girl in my narrative writing class whose name is Precious Angel. I don't know if her parents named her that or if she decided on her own that that was her name, but I don't know which is worse.

2 comments:

? said...

Greetings! I'm glad I found this blog. I am currently reading one of your favourite books, master and margarita and liking it!

? said...

Do you love it?