Monday, May 5, 2008

OMG Are you still obsessed with blue and yellow??

A thousand times yes. I don't know when this gold/yellow/blue/purple thing is going to be over for me, but it's been going on for over a year now. I can't help it. I makes my eye area happy. To go along with this: Invitations!






I find it pretty difficult to work at home these days seeing as I'm not here enough (maybe twice a semester?) to warrant taking over a whole work space anymore, but if my mother's wild eyes when she found out I hadn't finished all the invites for my brother's wedding (what? yes he is getting married. Yes he is only three years older than me. No I haven't met his fiancee yet. Yest it weird) were any indication, I knew I'd better carve out a temporary area. Apparently I work at the kitchen table now. Anyway, they are stamps of hydrangeas that I got at Michaels that I worked back into with watercolor. Then I printed off the info onto vellum and ripped it to size and glued it on the back. The ribbon is the coolest, snazziest ribbon in the world: herringbone. I will never use anything else ever. Anyway, it was fun to do these and I have loads of paper and stationary left over so I think I'll just make some extras in other colors over the summer and sell them on etsy. Apparently I have to buy a plane ticket to England later on and I'm almost puking myself at the costs of everything.

Also, sorry for the blurring out on the second pic, but US Weekly says there are bad people on the internets.

No comments: