Monday, August 13, 2007

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

Oh what a conundrum! I've just discovered that my intermediate studio class suddenly has another section open with seats left! featuring the AWESOME Laurie Hogin! But Ros KNOWS that I've signed up for her section of studio, so to leave it now would be insulting, right? I don't know. She might not even remember that I signed up for it with her and I might be making a massive deal over nothing. Why did I have to tell Ros that I signed up with her? Oh yeah, because I was sucking up because I wanted a freaking A. Sophie you ninny!

Crap. I really want to take studio with Laurie. She's the coolest thing ever and she loves me. Ros only kind of likes me. I'm pretty much guaranteed an A if I go with Laurie.

Blah!

1 comment:

erin said...

no, i communicate ONLY through blog comments.
actually, that's not true. my email is tolovemercy AT yahoo DOT com . I also have a phone, but i never answer it, so don't bother. :)